Keep Our Team and Clients Safe
we are adhering to recommendations provided by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). In accordance with this expert guidance, we've taken action to protect the health and well-being of our students and ourselves to control the spread of COVID-19:
- Instructors will provide Josh with daily temperatures to make sure we're staying on top of each individual's health. We trust our team implicitly but even we know some can be sick and not notice it at first.
- Instructors all have designated stations for tacking up and lessons are deliberately spread out to encourage social distancing. This means one lesson may be on a trail, one may be in the large arena, and one may be in the round pen depending on the instructor's plans for the day.
- We have a hand washing station with soap and clean water where students and boarders are required to wash hands upon arrival and upon leaving the ranch. There are posted guidelines explaining this requirement.
- Instructors are required to wash hands in between each lesson.
- ALL COMMUNAL OBJECTS (including but not limited to: buckets, helmets, reigns, saddles, tack, door knobs, pens, chairs, bottles) are being sanitized twice a day AND in between each and every lesson with anti-viral spray and anti-viral wipes.
- As of right now, group lessons have been suspended.
- Virtual lessons are being developed. We were wanting to add these to our program anyway, so now's a good time to build them out. Stay tuned for more info on virtual lessons.
And remember, horses are not carriers of the COVID-19 virus. So while many indoor places are being restricted or closed down entirely, Crossroads Ranch offers fresh air, outdoors, and a stringent cleaning policy where kids, teens, and adults can see the sun, breathe deeply and get some exercise with an amazing animal.
Call Crossroads today at (615) 818-7101 to ask questions about our COVID-19 protocols or to schedule your horse lesson today.